Addiko Bank AG
Wipplingerstraße 34 / 4.OG
1010 Wien, Austria
Registered Seat Vienna
Registration No.: 350921k
Commercial Court Vienna
VAT No.: ATU 68091469
DVR No.: 4012269
Authorization: Licensed Credit Institution in accordance with § 1 (1) of the Austrian Banking Act (BWG)
Competent supervisory authority: European Central Bank, Austrian National Bank, Financial Market Authority (FMA)
Chamber / trade organisation: Austrial Federal Economic Chamber, Sector Banking and Insurance
Applicable legal regulations are in particular the Austrian Banking Act (Bankwesengesetz - BWG) and the Act on Supervision of Securities (Wertpapieraufsichtsgesetz - WAG) in the respective version.
Object of the business is
1. the operation of the following banking transactions in accordance with § 1(1) Bankwesengesetz (BWG)
- Deposit business pursuant to § 1 (1) no. 1 BWG
- Current account business pursuant to § 1 (1) no. 2 BWG
- Lending business pursuant to § 1 (1) no. 3 BWG
- Custody business pursuant to § 1 (1) no. 5 BWG
- Trading for one's own account or on behalf of others in foreign means of payment, money-market instruments, financial futures contracts, including equivalent instruments,
- contracts and securities pursuant to § 1 (1) no. 7 BWG
- Guarantee business pursuant to § 1 (1) no. 8 BWG
- Securities underwriting business restricted to the issuance of covered bank bonds pursuant to § 1 (1) no. 9 BWG
- Miscellaneous securities underwriting business pursuant to § 1 (1) no. 10 BWG
- Third-party securities underwriting business pursuant to § 1 (1) no. 11 BWG
- Conducting money brokering transactions on the interbank market pursuant to § 1 (1) no. 17 BWG and
- Transaction brokering pursuant to § 1 (1) no. 18 BWG.
2. the control of the South-Eastern European banking subsidiaries in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia by a separate controlling and management holding company.
3. subject to consideration of the relevant statutory regulations, the formation, acquisition, management and sale of equity interests in other enterprises of any kind as well as the establishment of domestic and foreign subsidiaries
4. the Company is authorised to form branches, branch establishments and subsidiaries and to spin off lines of its business to the latter. The Company’s business activities extend both to domestic and foreign operations.
Reference to Wertpapieraufsichtsgesetz (WAG).
Information provided pursuant to the Austrian Media Act
Publisher and media owner of the Website www.addiko.com, Addiko Bank AG, Wipplingerstraße 34 / 4.OG, 1010 Wien, Austria.
Ulrich Kissing (Chairman)
Martin Stefan Thomas
Hans Hermann Lotter
Horst Floriantschitz (Worker´s council)
Christian Lobner (Worker´s council)
100% AI Lake (Luxembourg) S.à r.l
Basic tendency of the website content of “www.addiko.com”
- Presentation of Addiko Bank AG
- Press informationen, reportages and fotos regarding projects, aktivities and partner of Addiko Bank AG
- Information and links regarding Investor Relations (financial ratios, etc.)
Accessibility Statement / WCAG conformity
Accessibility means making websites accessible to as large a group of users as possible - independent of physical and technical possibilities. As a rule, all users benefit from an accessible website. Accessibility doesn't mean creating a separate second version of the website (a text-only version for example), but designing websites directly to meet the requirements of accessibility right from the start.
You will find an overview of the structure and scope of our homepage in the sitemap down at the bottom in the footer. The sitemap links every page of the homepage thereby taking you to the desired location with one click.
Contents, design and layout
Addiko Bank AG
trinitec IT Solutions & Consulting GmbH
Addiko Bank AG